What Woody really meant...
This land is my land, it's not your land
In California, my Beverly Hills Mansion
From my private golf course, to Malibu Beach waters
This land was custom built for me.
As I was chauffeured a ribbon of runway
I saw above me an endless sky way
I saw below me San Fernando Valley
This jet was custom built for me.
Chorus
I've shopped and gambled and I've followed my footsteps
To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts
And all around me a voice was sounding
This Casino comped a Penthouse for me.
Chorus
In the squares of the city - In the shadow of the steeple
Near the relief office - low life people
And some are grumbling and some are wondering
But they all still watched my Movie
Chorus (2x)
In California, my Beverly Hills Mansion
From my private golf course, to Malibu Beach waters
This land was custom built for me.
As I was chauffeured a ribbon of runway
I saw above me an endless sky way
I saw below me San Fernando Valley
This jet was custom built for me.
Chorus
I've shopped and gambled and I've followed my footsteps
To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts
And all around me a voice was sounding
This Casino comped a Penthouse for me.
Chorus
In the squares of the city - In the shadow of the steeple
Near the relief office - low life people
And some are grumbling and some are wondering
But they all still watched my Movie
Chorus (2x)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home